Personalised coasters are a thoughtful and keepsake gift / bomboniere for your wedding guests.
Not only do they add a classic, elegant charm to your wedding decor and table setting, they also double as place cards - removing a whole extra item for you to organise and pay for!
They are a practical wedding favour with a unique personal touch, that makes them all the more significant for your guests to keep and use as a memento from your special day (not to mention you and your bridal party too!).
PRIOR TO PURCHASING
- Ensure you're purchasing the correct listing. This listing is for a bulk order of 100 coasters or more. You must therefore have a minimum of 100 x items in the "Quantity" field at Checkout. If you require fewer coasters, please purchase from the appropriate product listing, where the quantity is noted in the product title.
- Please ensure there are at least 4-6 weeks from your purchase date, to your required event date. Orders can be completed and dispatched more urgently, but depend on stock levels, work flow and any time allowance for postage.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
One name only on the top of each coaster ordered, in the font and foil colour of your choice.
Should you wish to add any further personalisation, including additional text, please send an enquiry via the contact form in advance of purchasing this listing. You might also be interested in my Personalised Foil Stickers as a way to add any further detail you might like, to the bottom of your coasters and help make them that bit more of a keepsake for your guests.
ABOUT THESE COASTERS & THE PROCESS
These quality hexagonal marble coasters are custom-made for Delight in me Designs, with a lovely bevelled edge, a polished top surface for an optimum elegant finish and are smooth to the touch underneath. The coasters come complete with four white foam dots on the bottom, for extra surface protection.
Many other marble coasters on the market are repurposed tiles, which means they're thick and chunky, with straight, rough edges and a harsh underneath (making them much less wedding-esque).
Each name is individually designed and sent to you as a digital proof, for approval. One round of consolidated changes is included. Additional changes may incur extra charges. Once approval is received, your decals will be cut out using premium, permanent adhesive vinyl. The negative is then manually removed by hand. Transfer Tape is then used to expertly adhere your decals onto your coasters.
In a nutshell, each personalised coaster is handcrafted with great attention to detail, love and care.
A total of six tried and tested fonts are available to choose from, as pictured within the Font Chart image. These fonts have been carefully selected in a range of different styles, from traditional, through to modern, whimsical, beachy and fun. Fonts really do have their own personality and this range of options are available for you to choose one that best suits your individual style, wedding and theme.
There is a lot that goes into selecting a font that's appropriate for this product. However, should you have your heart set on using a particular font, please review this Custom Font Fee listing.
The following premium, permanent adhesive foils are offered in a range of carefully curated colours / finishes, with consideration to achieving the best visual standout on top of the white marble coasters.
- Gold Foil has a sophisticated satin sheen finish
- Rose Gold Foil has more of a mirror / reflective finish
- Dark Steel Foil is almost black, but slightly softer, with a beautiful satin sheen to it. It's not as harsh as black and works nicely with the grey undertones in the marble.
If you have your heart set on a custom colour, please send an enquiry via the contact form in advance of purchasing this listing.
- Width: approx. 10cm (between each opposite hexagonal point)
- Height / thickness: approx. 0.6cm (excluding foam dots)
- Order must be placed at least 4-6 weeks in advance of your event date. Provision of your final guest names is needed at least 4 weeks prior. Please factor in an additional 2 weeks if postage is required.
- Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a timeline to work towards, so any milestones, or approval deadlines are clear from the outset.
- If you require your personalised coasters more urgently, please send an enquiry via the contact form in advance of placing your order.
- Calculated at checkout.
- Free LOCAL pick-up from Ryde, Sydney, NSW is also available. Select the ‘LOCAL PICKUP’ option at Checkout.
To maximise the life of your personalised coasters, cleaning with a damp, non-abrasive cloth is recommended. These coasters are not dishwasher proof. They are a delicate, handmade product. With continued use, reasonable wear and tear should be expected. They should be handled with care and consideration should be given to the glassware, or mugs being used on them. The foil may scratch, or discolour over time and extended use.