Personalised coasters are a thoughtful and keepsake gift / bomboniere for your wedding guests.
Not only do they add a classic, elegant charm to your wedding decor and table setting, they also double as place cards - removing a whole extra item for you to organise and pay for!
They are a practical wedding favour with a unique personal touch, that makes them all the more significant for your guests to keep and use as a memento from your special day (not to mention you and your bridal party too!).
HOW TO ORDER A SAMPLE
This listing is for a personalised coaster sample, so you can have a first-hand, touchy-feely look at the quality of them for yourself. Please note:
- The 'Standard Sample (pre-selected name)’ option does NOT include a name of your choosing. You are still able to select the font and colour you’d prefer, but not the name on your sample.
- The ‘Personalised Sample (name of your choosing)’ option enables you to select a name of your choice for your sample. Simply include the name you would like included within the 'Add a note to your order' box at Checkout.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
One name only on the top of each coaster, in the font and foil colour of your choice.
Should you wish to add any further personalisation, including additional text, please send an enquiry via the contact form in advance of purchasing this listing. You might also be interested in my Personalised Foil Stickers as a way to add any further detail you might like, to the bottom of your coasters and help make them that bit more of a keepsake for your guests.
ABOUT THESE COASTERS & THE PROCESS
These quality hexagonal marble coasters are custom-made for Delight in me Designs, with a lovely bevelled edge, a polished top surface for an optimum elegant finish and are smooth to the touch underneath. The coasters come complete with four white foam dots on the bottom, for extra surface protection.
Many other marble coasters on the market are repurposed tiles, which means they're thick and chunky, with straight, rough edges and a harsh underneath (making them much less wedding-esque).
Each name is individually designed and sent to you as a digital proof, for approval (if you’ve selected the ‘Personalised Sample’ option). One round of consolidated changes is included. Additional changes may incur extra charges. Once approval is received, your decals will be cut out using premium, permanent adhesive vinyl. The negative is then manually removed by hand. Transfer Tape is then used to expertly adhere your decals onto your coasters.
In a nutshell, each personalised coaster is handcrafted with great attention to detail, love and care.
A total of six tried and tested fonts are available to choose from, as pictured within the Font Chart image. These fonts have been carefully selected in a range of different styles, from traditional, through to modern, whimsical, beachy and fun. Fonts really do have their own personality and this range of options are available for you to choose one that best suits your individual style, wedding and theme.
There is a lot that goes into selecting a font that's appropriate for this product. However, should you have your heart set on using a particular font, please review this Custom Font Fee listing.
The following premium, permanent adhesive foils are offered in a range of carefully curated colours / finishes, with consideration to achieving the best visual standout on the white marble coasters.
- Gold Foil has a sophisticated satin sheen finish
- Rose Gold Foil has more of a mirror / reflective finish
- Dark Steel Foil is almost black, but slightly softer, with a beautiful satin sheen to it. It's not as harsh as black and works nicely with the grey undertones in the marble.
If you have your heart set on a custom colour and would like to review any additional options as a sample, please send an enquiry via the contact form in advance of purchasing this listing.
- Width: approx. 10cm (between each opposite hexagonal point)
- Height / thickness: approx. 0.6cm (excluding foam dots)
- 'Personalised Sample’ - allow 3-5 business days for your name to be designed and sent to you for approval. Your order will then be dispatched within 3-5 days of receiving your approval.
- 'Standard Sample’ - dispatched within 3-5 business days of your purchase.
- Calculated at checkout.
- Free LOCAL pick-up from Ryde, Sydney, NSW is also available. Select the 'LOCAL PICKUP' option at Checkout.
To maximise the life of your personalised coasters, cleaning with a damp, non-abrasive cloth is recommended. These coasters are not dishwasher proof. They are a delicate, handmade product. With continued use, reasonable wear and tear should be expected. They should be handled with care and consideration should be given to the glassware, or mugs being used on them. The foil may scratch, or discolour over time and extended use.